Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day Surprise

On Christmas day, we usually go to Tommy and Cheryl's. (My brother and sister-in-law) Well...this year we had a nice surprise: My sister Sandy and her family came to surprise us. Sabine and Tom, my other sister and her husband, knew about it but did a great job of keeping the secret. I think Cheryl did a great job of hosting the 20 people when she had only counted on 15. Sabine and Sandy brought some extra food to help out and since Tommy and Cheryl now have their basement finished, there was plenty of room. Well, here are some of the pictures that we have here at the moment. Sabine is supposed to be sending me the one's from her new camera, but that might take a while :) Sam took some of these and Tish's boyfriend Ryan was kind enough to take a few also. Thanks Ryan!
Sam took this one of Aunt Cheryl's Christmas tree. At first I thought it looked too blurry, but after I thought about it, I kind of like how it turned out. Good Job Sam!

This is my sister Sandy. We don't get to see each other as often as I like, so I was HAPPY that she got to come for Christmas! I think that the last time I saw her on Christmas was like 10 years ago when we all met in Ohio. So, this was a nice treat! Also, remember her family in prayer since Tom (her husband) is currently looking for a job. He got downsized about two months ago, but we are trusting God!

This is Shawna, Tom and Sabine's daughter. She is growing up so fast!



This is Shawna with her brother David.



These are Sandy's three girls. Rochelle is sitting, Amber is laughing, and Alycia is looking oh so serious!





Sam loves his Aunt Cheryl! He is never scared to talk to her and keep her company! When we go there for dinner, he is right in the kitchen helping her and talking non-stop. He likes to set the table and help her clean up. Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Tommy always want Sam to stay the night, but he is too nervous. He wants me to stay there with him, but he says I have to sleep in the basement!



Sam with his "Ohio Cousins"




Duke and Samantha


I had to crop this picture of Tish because the other one was very blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment